Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

summer `09 ö.

SUMMER IS IN! ÖÖ
have fun & ENJOY! :D

You must LOVE THE BEACH! :D
oyes. you MUST! Lewl. x)

Our vacation started on April 4. Actually it started on April 1. But since I'm a minorette, [ && PROUD! B-) XD ] I still attended on the Highschool & Elementary Graduation which was held last April 2 & 3. Oha? XD

Since the vacation started, I have nothing to do in our house. SERIOUSLY! It's just the laptop, camera, TV & me. Oyeaa. urgh. But we had our swimming last saturday on BLUMEON RESORT? I had fun naman. Lalo na dun sa slide. WOOSH! I lurve it! :P hahaha. kakaiba kasi cya. paikot ikot. anhaba. andulas pa! wahaha! tsk. somethin` happened to me in that slide and I just don't want to talk about it. LOL! && before I forgot, you should have seen those fat people [ peaceout! :) ] when they go to the slide. KABOOOOM goes the water! LOL! XD If you just saw the water. It goes like WHOAAA! XD Err. Bad ko na! :)

Next destinations! :)
\
/
\
v

April 18 - Swimming parteeey! :D
April 20 to 24 - Isabela :)
April ?? & ?? - swimming OVERNIGHT! XP
??? - swimming na naman! XD
May ??? - still more to come :)

tsssk. TAN na ang kulay ko. Err. XD
but that's okay.
atleast, naen & maeenjoy ko
ang SUMMER! B-)
right? :)
ily guys! :*

love lots :
zhell :Þ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home