Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Monday, May 11, 2009

Before and After.


Before And After.

Before :
i have a long & straight hair.
After : i have a short & BORiNG HAiR.

THE STORY.

May 7, 2009.

I told my grandma to trim my hair. Well she did. But she didn't
trim it. She MURDERED it. A long hair to a shoulder length hair. Errr. And guess what,
the ends are .. what do they call that. ugh. can't find the suited word. BUT. it
looks like a disaster. it's ugly. sweaaar! I even cried because of it. Lol. And when I
always look at the mirror I was like .. " tsssk. ang panget eh. "

May 9, 2009.

My bestfriend told me if the both of us could have a haircut. Because my hair sucks,
well I agreed to her offer. Lol. We both went to this Beauty Parlor. When we went there,
we were excited. But when we went home, we are sad, and angry. Lol. That beautician
or whatever you call it, murdered my bestfriends her. Lol. If you can just see her hair.
Damn. Well mine is better than what it was before. But my Long hair was the BEST.

---

My hair still sucks. Well things happen unexpectedly. And everything happens
for a reason. Errr. I hate my hair. First the bangs & now this? :)))))))))

Whats better?
BEFORE OR AFTER?
I'll wait for your reply. :D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home