Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A game of MONOPOLY!

MONOPOLY is a fun game. Yes it is! :))) It's already an old game I tell you. But today there are tons of Monopoly with different features, graphics & stuffs. But the game is still like that. But for us, we have the first ever version of Monopoly. The Monopoly Classic, which is owned by my mom and her siblings when they are little. They already play monopoly. And up to now, that board game my mom, tito's & tita's used to play, is now played by US! Weee. XD So technically, that board game is older than me? I think. Or older that my Kuya? Idk. Haha.

Since it's summer, where I always sleep late. Or WE always sleep late except for the seniors & my parents. Lol. We always play Monopoly after That's so Raven which always ends at 1:00 am. Lol. And my grandmother always get annoyed when she hears the roll of the dice and the laughs when someone's been brought to jail. Haha. She always gets mad when we sleep late. It's summer! Lubus-lubusin na! :)))

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me & jhade, my Lil Brother which is my rival as well, always play monopoly. One on One. Well because sometimes it gets boring na. We always make our own rules or that so called "house rules". Lol. Like about this idea that popped out on Jhade's mind. The PASS TO GO is the starting point, which is true and original. is now the start & finish place. Great right? Since it's like a cycle, it's hard to finish the game. Do you get what I'm saying? NVM. :)

----

We also play different kinds of Board, Card & whatever games when we're bored. Like Uno, Scrabble, Chess, The game of Life, Snake and Ladders or Ladders & slides, And a lot more. Lol.

It's fun & educational at the same time. It's because you think & you'll use your mind when you play those. Lol. :)

Have a happy summer guys. If you're bored? Play boredgames. I mean boardgames. It's fun. SWEAR.

Bye for now.
POOOF!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home