Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Disaster is nearly there.


Time fly so fast. FAST I TELL YOU! FAAAST! Lol. It's like yesterday it's only my first day in Highschool. Then now, I'm gonna be facing a new chapter of my highschool life. Being a Sophomore. Lol. I bet my Sophomore Life will be better than my Freshmen Life. Lol.


Btw. Abegail told me that Mrs. Rechelle told her that there are already tons of parents who enrolled there children at our school. And the best part is. Most of them are Sophomores. I felt happy & anxious at the same time. HAPPY ~ because finally, i will have plenty of classmates & of course I'll make lot of friends inside class. ANXIOUS ~ because you know, when a smart student transfer to your school, and became your classmate, and will beat you in the Achievers? Damn, You'll just wish that she/he shouldn't transfer to your school at the first place. Lol. Right? XD Well this school year. I'll change my behavior. I'll focus more on my studies and will lessen the use of computer & cellphone. Bwahaha. And earn more. XD


Btw. June 8 ~ the start of disaster. damnit. :))
Hello school.
Hello classmates.
Hello schoolmates.
Hello canteen.
Hello janitor.
Hello teachers.
Hello books, notebooks & ballpens.
Hello assignment & projects.
Hello eyebags.
Hello money.
Hello crush. Lol.
Hello everything.
And HELL-O TORTURE


wish me luck. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home