Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Friday, September 18, 2009

BACCCCCK.

Woo. It's been a long long time since I last updated this thang. :))))) There's a lot of things & stuffs that happened from Aug to Sept. Yeah. Hahaha. And now, I don't know where to start. LOL. So imma just give you the summary and I'll just tell the whole thing when I'm free. ;)

August 20 - some shit happened. THE BEST DAY EVER! XD
August 26 - jhayille! XD
August 28 - birthday ng Muncher ko! & Buwan ng wika.

September 2 - anniversary namin ni Mhiepot. Monthsary namin ni Plum.
September 4 - Mass. ;)
September 5 - First Monthsary ng Tropeng. :D
Septmember 16 - Birthday ni Vic! :D

That's it. I guess? Haha. But, we also had our " galas & hang-outs " from Aug to Sept but I don't need to put it here. Right? :D

Till the next post! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home