Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Boys over flowers fever.





Yo! yo! yo! Boys over flowers is hot men. Yes it is. At first, I just ignored it, because I thought that It has the same old story of the Meteor Garden. But I was wrong. Cause it's funnier and more nakakakilig. Haha. Waaaa! And now, I'm OFFICIALY a Boys Over Flowers Lover! Lol. Sounds corny, but yes, I am. Haha. Actually, I already finished the whole episode, thanks to Youtube. Nakakakilig. Promise. Haha. I'm eager to write the whole story here but It's better for you to watch it na lang. Either in Youtube or in Primetime. Para mas masaya.


Btw. Sino ang pinakapogi sa F4? :)


a. Goo Jun Pyo. [ the heir of the Shinwa Group. ]
b. Ji Hoo. [ the one who plays the violin. ]
c. Yi Jeong. [ the potter. ]
d. Woo bin. [ the yo! yo! yo! man. ]


For me, si Goo Jun Pyo and Yi Jeong. Haha. LOL. But all of them are good looking, though it's the two who I've mentioned who catches my eyes & attention. ~ grammar check! LMAO. And one thing, do you agree na kamuka daw ni Bebe Gandang Hari si Ji Hoo? Nothing personal. Okay? Just comment your answers here in my blog. If you're interested. Hope you guys will answer.


This post is getting corny na. Haha. So. Next time guys. Toodles! :D


Btw. Did I mention that I'm obsess? Well. Yah. I am. LOL. Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home