Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I still love them.


CLOSE FRIENDS.

Despite all what happened to us, I still love & miss them. And I don't know why. Maybe it's because they've became a BIG part of my life. They completed me. They made me happy. And they loved me. I miss all of our laughs, their jokes and those chit chats we had. I miss them. They're my former tropa. Or tropa? Or close friends? I dont know what to call them right now. Friends? It's a bit complicated. It's because we're so not okay right now. Our barkadahan is falling apart. Lol. But they told me that we could fix this. And I don't know if it's good or bad for us. Naah. I don't want to talk about this right now. :)

TO MY CLOSE FRIENDS.
I miss you guys so much. :D
See you on June 8. ;)
Begin counting. XD
Our happy days are soon to be over.
LUBUS LUBUSIN NA. :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home