Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Uh?



I'm counting the days. Well, my calendar says that there's only 8 prescious days left then BOOM! The disaster will start. Haha. Well the fact is, I want to go to school because yeah I miss my friends. Totally! And because of the money. Lol. Not that I'm being greedy, but I barely need money. And I have good reasons. And I mean gooooooood! Cause when I say good. You bet it's good. Lol. Cause you know, a lot of trendy and stylish stuffs are so in right now. So yeah. I want to buy some of them. Like one day, when we went to the mall, I saw this cute top and a very cute pair of sandals that matches the top. And my mind was like MUST.HAVE.NAO. LOL. But since it's vacation, I don't have money. Well I have some money, but it's not enough. Haha. But I also save some money for you know, projects or whatsoever. :D


Change Topic naman. Uh. Like my beshie, I also want to buy a brand new cellphone. Cause mine stinks. Actually, wala pang cellphone na natagal sken. Haha. Swear. It's either the fone really stinks or I'm careless. But I'm not careless. Maarte ako pag dating sa gamet. I don't like people touching my stuffs. Esp in school. You know, in recess, someone will seat on your chair, and gagalawin yung bag mo. Ugh. And auko din nung sinasandalan ang bag ko. Arte noh? Haha. Kaya madalas, hindi ako nagpapaupo sa chair ko. It's my chair. So I have the right na pagbawalan sila. :P Oh. And btw, now that I mentioned my beshie, Beshie! IMYSM! Ily infinitely! So much. Take care beshie ko. Mahal kita. infinitely! mwuah! :*


Back to my fone. Nagloloko fone ko. Namamatay ng kusa. Haha. And ang pinakamasaklap. Kapag nagloload ako, ayaw magsend ng mga messages ko. Haha. And kapag nakikiinsert ako, wala. Walang load even if I already received the " Pack loaded 30 blah blah blah " Ugh. Told yah! It STINKS! :))


I also hate my hair. I want my old hair back. The Long one. Well, i'll just wait till my hair grows again. :D


So, Bye for now guys. Babayooooo :D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home