Beyond Words.

let's reminisce the past ..

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Random Facts.


So here. I'll tell you some facts about me. You'll be suprised. I think?

Fact #1.

-- I can't whistle. Haha. Yes. I can't. And I don't know why. Everyone in the family can but I can't. Haha. Nagpapaturo ako pero nagsasawa lang silang turuan ako. :D

Fact #2.

-- I hate chocolates. Swear! You could even ask my classmates & family. Kaya nga minsan kapag binibigyan kaming magkakapatid ng chocolates, sinasabi ng older brother ko na tanggapin ung chocolate and ibigay ko sa kanya. Haha. Well, ginagawa ko naman un. Bwahaha. Pero minsan kapag si mama ang magbibigay. My mom knows that I really hate chocolates that's why when I'm asking for chocolates, sasabihin ni mama na kainin ko sa harapan niya. Hahahaha. I hate chocolates and everything that is sweet. Except for candies and bubblegums. Basta kapag matamis na matamis, especially ung mga brownies? I'm so OUT! ;))

Fact #3.

-- The opposite of sweet is salty. ~ tama ba? Basta maalat. Haha. Mahilig naman ako sa maalat. Did I mention when I was a 5? Kapag nagluluto ang grandma ko, namamapak ako ng Knorr Cubes. Hahahaha. Swear. Pero hindi naman lahat. Kumukuha ako ng konti then kakainin ko. Kahit vetsin. Namamapak ako. DATI! Then there's this news that popped out that sodium glutamate can kill people. Tama ba sodium glutamate? Basta vetsin. Hahaha. Pero ngaun, minsan when I'm cooking some noodles. Especially ung may sabaw. Pinapapak ko ung seasoning. Haha. Ssssh. Siguro hindi tatagal magkakasakit ako. Wag naman sana. Hahaha. Basta kapag maalat, I'm so IN naman! :))

Fact #4.

-- I'm so not that good at math. Haha. Well I can do math. But I'm not that good. You know, like my classmate, Christian Fred. Dang! He's so good at math. Like when the teacher ask him a problem or whatsoever? Masasagot niya kagad. While me, I'm still writing. And I haven't started yet. See? My fave part in math is the shapes? The ones with formulas? Yeah. Hahaha. And fraction also. But those with the exponent and whatever? 10 years bago ko masagot. But it depends. Haha. Minsan nakakasolve ako ng mabilis, nauuna ako kapag may boardwork kme. Minsan naman nagpapaturo pa ako. Minsan talagang Huh? Nde ko gets. Miss ulit nga po. But it really depends. I think I'm just average when It comes to math. :D

Fact #5.

-- I love reading. Super. Haha. Mahilig ako sa books. Especially Bob Ong Books. Haha. It's nonsense but it kinda entertains me. Lahat ng book mahilig ako. Haha. Reading books is also my past time. But sometimes, I kinda get bored. I also love to read blogs. Yeaah. :D

Fact #6.

-- I laugh hard. Like I said, laughing is my latest enthusiasm. And forever it will be. Hahaha. Sometimes I lose my poise when I laugh. Haha. But I'm trying to change that cause my family especially my mom hates how I laugh. Parang hindi daw girl. Haha. Pero ngaun, I don't laugh like that na. Haha. =)))

Fact #7.

-- Mababaw ang kaligayahan ko. Haha. Mahilig ako tumawa. Haha. Kahit corny natatawa na ako. Kahit nonsense sige padin! Tatawanan ko. Hahaha. Eh masaya ako eh? That's why I'm also loud. Hahaha. Super loud ako. Childish. Try to ask my classmates. They'll tell you how loud I am. ;)

Fact #8.

-- You'll probably laugh at this. At my age of 13, I still believe in ghost. Hahaha. Imma coward. Hindi din ako marunong lumaban. Haha. Sometimes when I'm alone at our house, I'm halucinating or thinking that there's a lady behind me, or there's someone here with me. Like that. Takot ako. And when my grandfather passed away, mas lalo akong natakot. Scary stories creeps me out. What If makakita pa kaya ako ng ghost. Damn. On the spot, patay nko. Hahaha. I already told you na duwag ako. Yep. Tanong niyo pa. Kahit sa maids namin, hindi ako marunong lumaban or magcomplain man lang. Hahaha. Maybe that's the reason why some of my friends is taking advantage of me. Sabi nga nila, kapag duwag ka, lalo ka lang nila kakalabanin kasi alam nilang wala kang kaya. Pero hindi ko talaga kaya eh? :D

Fact #9.

-- I'm a cry baby. I always cry. Even for the simplest things. Like, kunyari galit sa akin si ganito, kapag wala na akong maisip na paraan para magkaayos kami? Iiyak ako. Basta madali akong umiyak. Mababaw ang luha ko. Even sa school, kapag minsan napapagalitan ako ng teacher ko for some reason, napapaluha ako. Pero napipigil ko kasi you know, kapag umiyak ka. Bastaa. I know you know that. :D

Fact #10.

-- Emo ako minsan. Haha. The type who want to be alone. Sometimes when I have some problems or mental issues. Hahaha. I just want to be alone and I don't want to talk to anyone. I don't know why I'm like that. Hahaha. Told you I have mental issues. XD

Fact #11.

-- I can't draw. Haha. I don't know why either. But to tell you honestly, my two brothers is really good at drawing. My kuya loves to draw when we're still little. He draws those Dragon Ball characters and cartoons. He so good at drawing. And not to mention lettering. Haha. While my little brother, Jhade, darn he's also good. He can draw those Pokemons? Yeah. And even those cartoon characters like Spongebob, Patrick etc. Basta sila. Ang galing niya. Sobraaa. Gayang gaya niya. Haha. And even animals. Like when I was in school, his adviser called me to her office. She said that jhade's like this at that. Then she gave me jhades' work in Mape. Damn! Ang ganda ng horse. Horse na horse. As in. Hahaha. Ang galing. He uses those details like in Art Attack? Ung parang mga guide lines? Damn. Ako? When I draw a horse? It looks like a horse, after an accident. Hahahaha. Seriously. But I'm good at drawing those stick figures. Atleast I can draw. Right? Hahahaha. :)))))))

Fact #12.

-- I already told you guys na maarte ako sa gamit. Yeah its true. Hahaha. Aykong pinapakeelaman ang gamit ko. Naiirita ako. Hahaha. And ito, you'll laugh at this also. I think? I talk to my things sometimes. Sweaaar! Like in our house, I'll talk to my things and I was like " okay ayos na kayo, wag kayo aalis ah? ayos na kayo. " Ganyan! Hahaha. Ask my little brother. He finds it weird that I'm talking to my stuffs. Hahaha. ;)

Fact #13.

-- I'm an internet addict. Hahaha. I'll start maybe 1:00 in the afternoon then I'll turn it off at 2:00 am. Hahaha. Sometimes. Well now my grandmother has a curfew. Lol. We're now under Martial Law. Hahaha. So the internet hours is 9am - 11 pm. Hahaha. See? Internet is also the reason kaya medyo malabo na mata ko. Hahaha. :D

Fact #14.

-- I talk to myself. Well sometimes. Hahaha. When I'm alone, with no one else, but me. Hahaha. I ask myself. I scold myself. I talk to myself. Haha. It's fun! Try it. Bwaha. :)))

Fact #15.

-- Matakaw ako. Hahaha. Hindi pala ako matakaw. Matakaw na matakaw lang naman. Hahaha. Let's put it this way, kakakain ko lang ng madami. And I mean madaaaaami. Then ewan ko? Mga minutes lang ata and lilipas. I'll end up searching for something to eat. Haha. Sabi nila baka may bulate daw ako sa tummy ko na sila ang kumukuha ng mga nutrients kasi hindi rin ako nataba. Bwahaha. But for me, nataba ako. Haha. Sadyang malabo ang eyes nila. I don't know. Maybe its because lagi nila akong nakikita that's why they don't see the difference. Diba? Pero ako, kahit nakikita ko sarili ko, alam ko may difference. Hahaha. Eh kasi naman, kapag sinabi kong Diet ako. Damnitt. Hindi pdn. Kain pdn ako ng madami. Esp RICE. Waaaaa! This time, I promise, Kokontian ko lang yung rice kapag kakain ako. Haha. Sabi nila bata pa ako para sa diet, mauuwi lang daw sa sakit yan. Hahaha. But I'll try. ;)

There's still a lot that you don't know about me. Matatawa kayo eh. Tyka some of them is kinda embarassing na. Haha. Sa akin na lang yun. :))))

TAPOS. THE END. AH-UHHHM!

* BOW *


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home